Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Downloads - Slim Pickins'

So it's Tuesday which means new releases at the iTunes store. Pretty shabby and disappointing to be perfectly honest. I was hoping for more punch but this  Tuesday was sorely lacking anything worth noting.  There were a few albums / songs that I downloaded.  Here are  Tuesdays picks:

Owl Eyes - Ocean City.  Pretty wild beats.  This is an electronic group that is pretty hit or miss.  This CD has some good tracks and some, well, not so much.

E-40 - On Oil.  Bay Area classic artist, I had no choice but to buy this track. Always support the local artists and E-40 is no exception.  Owner of FatBurger chains - gross - and founder of H + H (hungry and humble), I have listened this guy's music for decades.  And he's a Vallejo boy.

Like I said, there ain't much today!

No comments:

Post a Comment