Thursday, July 9, 2009

Daily Log for 7/7/09: Bloating...yet again.

Oh man, that totally sucked. I wrote a long and lengthy post and for some reason blogspot had an error and now it's all gone. Do I believe in copy + paste now? You betcha.

Seeing as how my fingers are starting to hurt from all the typing I've been doing this morning, here's the skinny from what the previous, erased version spoke to.

In short, I had a horrible run yesterday due to intense bloating. I mean, INTENSE. I was gasey and had to stop running a few times to run to the bathroom. Which begs the question, if I ran to the bathroom (probably at a faster pace!) doesn't that count as running? But overall, the workout totally sucked and I'm taking special note since that makes two days this week where I was incredibly gasey to start my run. It's got to be from the food I'm eating which I'm going to look at more in depth. I was a bit of a pig yesterday so I'll have to tone that down. I'm about 5 lbs. off from my ideal race weight. However, I'm getting bigger I think due to muscle? Nah that can't be! Vegans aren't musuclar according to 'health experts'. =)

anyways, yesterdays log
--------------------
Diet
Upon-rising: Electrolyte drink
Breakfast: Chocolate green smoothie
Snack: jamba juice all fruit acai cup
Lunch: Vegan chili with brown rice and 2 lbs of greens in a salad. Massive, massive salad!
Dinner: Green smoothie

Workout (Mr. Bloaty Bob)
8 miles at 6 minute pace. Pain, pain and pain. So not enjoyable. Let's try and not repeat that shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Man, I was gassey too!!! I HATE it when that happens. I also hate it when blog posts get erased. Wordpress has instant saves while you type...so nice.

    ReplyDelete