Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aloha from Honolulu!

Aloha Everyone!

Starting today, I'm introducing my new lifestyle blog, YHPRunning.blogspot.com!
If you're reading this, you've clearly found my site and I'm happy you're here!
Let me get stated and elaborate my mission statement and purpose of this blog:

Mission Statement: To show what is possible on the raw vegan diet using my running and cycling results as the measuring pole for my success. I want to prove to people that it is entirely possible to beat pro athletes AND be a raw vegan despite working in corporate america. I think in today's society, we have so many role models but not enough 'regular' folk that work 9-5 jobs and can still fit the time to be athletic. Well, that's what I plan to show with this blog. For those of us working, it is entirely possible to a) transform your life and b) be as athletic as you want to be.

Honestly, we can all do this and I want to be here to help you all. If I can be the inspiration for change, I happily will accept the burden of responsibility and urge you to take a step in the right direction with me. Together, we can train for a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment