Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ugh..definitely too much Clif Bar today.

I'm going to stop this one for a bit. Think I'm getting a little burned out on these suckers. Although, Cookies and Cream is an outstanding flavor for what it's worth! Clearly, I'm gaining some weight and I need to do something about this. I think I'm pushing 141 so we'll have to cut calories down significantly.

Nothing quite like eating 2 bowls of oatmeal with a ton of fruit in compression tights to get the feeling of gluttony. Had a weird dream last night too that involved me hunting down a contract killer. Something out of 'The Whole Nine Yards" except a little more dramatic and intense. To give you an idea, I woke up at 5am sweating from anxiety. No doubt, this dream is closely related to my job situation.

Diet Log:
Breakfast: Green Smoothie, Clif Bar
Lunch: Green Smoothie, Clif bar
Dinner: Oatmeal, clif bar
snacks: banana, decaf soy latte [gross], clif bar

AM: Recovery ride
PM: 7 mile recovery run through Waikiki...ahh the 'views' are nice this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment