Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Download -
Looks like iTunes did some things right this week. Here are my album pics:
Armin Van Buuren - Universal Religion Chapter 4
Tiesto's new CD [don't know title]
Bassmaster [again, don't know title]
These are quality pickups in my humble opinion.

I really like two songs on Van Buuren's album:
1) Ramsterdam
2) Every other way
If anything, check these two out and get back at me!
Finally some exciting news! I get my brand-spankin'-new bike tomorrow or Thursday. I'll post details tomorrow but just trust, it's stupid fast.
Here's the daily log:
Breakfast: Green smoothie with Clif Bar
Lunch: Brown rice pasta, vegan tofu salad and 'alfredo sauce'. SUUUPER good stuff.
Dinner: Oatmeal with grapes, apples, bananans and almond butter. Wow.

Exercise Log:
AM - Openers on the bike getting ready for tomorrow morning's hill-climb effort
PM - 4 x 2 miles with negative splits. 5:49, 5:39, 5:38 and 5:27 average for the 4 reps. 1 mile warmup and 1500 calories later = pure satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment