Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh Shit, can you say Brand Spankin' New Cervelo Bike!!

Xmas came a bit early for me this year! I was greeted today with my Cervelo S1 that I got custom built from competitive cyclist. I took a bunch of photos that I'll post tomorrow at some point but take my word for the time being..it's a BEAST.

For the time now, here's the build:
Frame: Cervelo S1 Aluminum Frame [yes, NOT carbon fiber]
Fork: 3T Funda Carbon Fiber
Stem: FSA CSI Carbon Fiber Stem
Handlebars: FSA 40cm Alloy. A bit narrow actually, need to replace these.
Components: Campy Super Record 11s
Crankset: SRM FSA Gossamer Cranks, 172.5, 39/53
Pedals: Speedplay lollypops
Cages: Zipp Carbon Fiber cages
Wheels: Reynolds Solitutde Campy Wheelset.

This thing is pretty handsome if I say so myself. Just not tall and dark =) Okay, I apologize, I had to! Tomorrow is personal pain day. Hill climbs followed by 16 miles running.
FYI - Kona Ironman is on. Think about that workout for a moment. Yeah. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment