Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hot Habanero!

Note to self: When making brown rice pasta, be sure to use a *sprinkle of the ground habanero powder. Holy F@#$!!!! Practically burned my mouth off and didn't even enjoy my food! I got some dried habanero powder from my good friend, Doctor Alex Silver [doctor at queens] and let's just say I put a bit too much on my pasta. That damn thing was hotter than anything I've put on pasta / mexican food / thai food..seriously, that was stupid hot. Hell, my head hurts because of how hot that was. No thank you.

Legs are all blasted. Today's log is as follows -
Diet Log:
Breakfast - Green smoothie, clif bar
Lunch - Green smoothie with pineapples [!], clif bar
Dinner - Unenjoyable pasta with habanero powder. Can't say enough how hot that was and how stupid I feel putting all that stuff on it. Yuck.
Snacks: apple, banana, clif bar, water.

AM: Recovery ride
PM: 7 miles. 1 mile warmup, 2 x 3 mile negative splits. 5:49 - 5:27 times for each mile for duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment