Wednesday, October 28, 2009

4 Days Left - Aloha

Whew, good 7 mile run AND a clean condo! Man, all that was well deserving of the two slices of gluten-free, vegan pizza =) In roughly 3 hours, I'll be in the air, flying towards the Bay Area AKA 'home'. I can't wait too!

Also got some goodies from my sponsors today. One of which is my favorite raw vegan protein shake...SunWarrior. They make raw vegan protein shakes using stevia [leaf that is 300x sweeter than sugar] with 35 grams of protein. Awesome flavor too, doesn't taste like chalk like a lot of whey shakes do. [p.s. whey isn't vegan either].

Alrighty everyone, it's Aloha time for me. Compression tights, vegan electrolyte drink, oatmeal, boarding pass. Check. See you all in a few hours.

Aloha,
Alex

Exercise log
AM - walking fat-ass to jamba juice
PM - 7 mile easy run

Diet Log -
Breakfast: Mango-banana smoothie
Lunch: 2 slices of vegan pizza
Dinner: oatmeal with bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment