Monday, October 12, 2009

How I spent my Holiday





What better way to spend a holiday then to hit the pavement and put in a 65 mile solo effort on the bike. Usually during the AM in Hawaii we get hit with Mauka Showers [light rainful coming from the mountains, 'Mauka'] and today was no exception. I basically got dumped on for 12 miles or so before finally getting into nicer weather. I took some photos of me with Evelyn at some scenic pictures of Waimanalo, a beautiful area of land. Hope you all can come out to the islands and enjoy this someday.

After the ride, I cleaned Evelyn and got a haircut. Then I joined a good friend of mine, Doctor Silver, for some Thai food for lunch. I had yummy papaya salad and tofu curry with brown rice. Quality meal I say and the company made it so.

As I type this, I'm at his home in Mililani and is wonderful. Sitting outside, sipping water ad enjoying the calm Hawaiian breeze and his 2 dogs. Indeed, it'll be a real shame to give this up someday.

Hope you all had a restful Holiday and if you worked, give yourself a treat tonite and drink a smoothie for me. Keep pushing those pedals,

yhp

No comments:

Post a Comment