Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 days left - Final Hard Workout

As you guessed, I messed up with the last posts as the 'days left' tab was a bit inflated. But I've solved that problem now! Guess that Brown-LSE-education paid off for something =) Today was my final hard workout with respect to running and man, it couldn't come at a better time.

Too late for adaptation, I was looking to get some good leg turnover and I did just that. Starting tomorrow, it's full taper down mode and thank heaven for that. Again, not excited about the race yet, just getting used to not having big workouts anymore. I'll hop on the bike for a bit tomorrow and then a nice recovery run in the P. And man, that can't come soon enough. My body is a wreck.

Too tired to say anything insightful except...good fight, good night.
DietLog -
Breakfast: Green smoothie
Lunch: JamabaJuice smoothie
Dinner: Oatmeal
Snacks: banana, more oatmeal, oatcake

Exercise Log -
AM: Recovery ride
PM: Final hard running workout 800s, 3 sets of 2 x 800s @ 165 bpm.
Man am I tired. These 'Skins' compression tights are getting their money's worth.
Talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment