Friday, October 16, 2009

Stupid SRM broke =(

Not more than 1 week with my Evelyn the power-meter I have attached to my computer crapped out. Check that...a part in the back fell off making it impossible to download any data from this morning's workouts. Damn. Of course, this thing is covered under waranty but the SRM company quoted me 3 weeks time delay from when I mail it to when I get it back. Yikes! 3 weeks!

Because of this, I decided to spoil myself and had Thai food for dinner with a friend. Same meal as it's waay too good as is! Tofu red curry with brown rice, green papaya salad. Awesome. I'm really quote pleased with this small thai place and it's been a great find.

Tomorrow I'm going to try running 16 miles AFTER my bike workout. By then, my legs are pretty much blasted to shit and I'll still have some energy to go on. I'll fuel quickly with some bananas of course but we'll see. Saturday's are special as you all know.

Good night y'all.
yhp

No comments:

Post a Comment