Sunday, October 25, 2009

7 Days Left - What a view

**NOTE: click on image to enlarge***

When you climb Tantalus enough, you sometimes get lucky every and are able to capture a really awesome picture. This was around 7am HNL time right as the sun was peeking over the clouds. That's downtown Honolulu, Ala Moana, and Waikiki. Gorgeous.

Finished cycling around 11am and decided to not watch the raiders game. Turn's out, it was probably a good thing. We got spanked 38-0 by the NY Jets. Sigh...Please Al Davis, sign me as the franchise quarterback. I've got everything it takes to be the raiders QB: 10 fingers, a pulse, working lungs, and I'm not overweight [see Jamarcus Russell]!

Bought only a few groceries at whole foods due to the short week I have. Here's what was in Alex's [eco-friendly] bag:
Steel cut oats
Brown rice pasta
3 lara bars
3 clif protein bars
bananas
mangoes
apples
peaches
Kale
Vegan electrolyte drink

Super excited to return home and be with friends and family. There's someone I'm dying to meet as well =)
Legs feel okay and I didn't run today. All this week will be pretty light with not much effort. Most of my attention will be on getting my condo to look presentable...it's ALMOST there. Tomorrow I vacuum and get the living room in order. Then, Tuesday and Wednesday it's all kitchen. What a pain in the ass.

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend and were able to get out!
And guess what?!?!?!?! Basketball starts this week! Oh thank heaven! Hoops!

No comments:

Post a Comment