Friday, October 30, 2009

2 days left - What a day

Busy running around getting stuff done and meeting with folks. Actually, I'm really tired and looking forward to getting some decent sleep tonite. As such, this blog post won't be that long but make no mistake...I had a massive dinner. This is the BIGGEST meal I've had in a long time...I'm talking like 2,000 calories of bananas, bananas, blueberries, oatmeal, larabar, vegan granola. Basically, an ass-load of food.

Yesterday was too special to write something about.
Instead, I leave you all with this quote from Jens Voight, Saxo Bank Pro Tour rider:
"When I win races, I have to put everybody including myself, of course, through a meat grinder. Everybody has to suffer, suffer, suffer until they’ve all had enough."

Let me repeat his last words one more time:
Everybody has to suffer, suffer, suffer until they’ve all had enough.

1 comment:

  1. Great quote, but the red color is deadly on the eyes. I had to suffer, suffer, suffer reading the red. Have an excellent race this weekend!

    ReplyDelete