Monday, February 1, 2010

...it gets worse


For those that thought the faux-hawk was bad enough....I got news for you young lady.

Not only is the faux-hawk here to stay but....I've decided to learn italian. Whoa man. I know what you're thinking "well that's easier than Japanese". Yes indeed, it is. No dealing with kanji, katakana, hiragana and all kindsa-drama.


La bella lingua as it's called, is a very cool language simply because I exaggerate everything to the nth degree. Rolling of the R's is more than just making your tongue flop but for me I'm like RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrr. Yeah, safe to say this faux-hawk thing is having an effect on my learning.


How's the faux doing in public? Tough to say really. San Francisco is kind of a silly city to begin with full of people who order frappachinos and mochachinos. So to say that this was something new to the average gay guy on the street would have been foolish. One thing was for certain though, people did notice at my job. And with great pride [shame], I told them I had gone euro. Naturally, they wanted to swap currencies with me but I told them to hold onto their bloody knickers before I stuff some parliaments up their fannys. Ahem.


Anyways, today's food log is above. Under 2000 calories for once! Oh thank heaven. Err...maybe close but I think I got it under 2000. Didn't think I could do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment