Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday...it was a good day

Nothing says Friday quite like sitting in your [reclining] chair, listening to Stacy's Mom on the iPhone. Yes indeed, I enjoy the good life. Complete with all the vegan goodness that comes along with it. And what would that include: Well, let's start off with 2 uber-ripe bananas tossed in some low-fat [hah] museli with chocolate soymilk. Add to this some agave nectar and you've just made the breakfast I have been consuming the past ump-teen-months now.

So it started off well and then at work, Stacy's Mom came on the screen...I dont mean like came on as in....ah...you sick people. Grow up will you! No, it started playing and from there things went a little like this:
1) Broke around 10:45 to have a wonderful coffee break with CJ where we discussed all things euro and how i need to pierce my ears with diamond studs.
2) Met up with Chua for lunch and I had the non-saturated-non-greasy-non-animal-non-gross-non-gee-I-want-to-vomit-now vegan wrap. He, on the other hand, did NOT have the vegan alternative =)

After that, we walked around the ferry building and it was a 'nice' San Francisco day. Nice = not raining and some sun. Alex's version of a 'nice' day = Honolulu. All. Damn. Day.
3) Had a choice encounter with Pearle who tried to persuade me to eat Lard candies. Yes, candies made of lard. Let me puke. ************puking*************
K, back. Then she had a salami sandwich to 'top it all off'. Puke again, hold on.
**************puking****************
k, back.
And now, it's almost wine-o-clock and I'm off to drink with some buddies before getting take out at my favorite vegan burrito place. Yeah, Fridays are good....just not Hawaii good.

No comments:

Post a Comment