Sunday, February 7, 2010

So the Saints won....more basketball?

I'll admit...I had the colts by 5. And then Peyton Manning throws a pick...wham, bam, thank you ma'am. And just like that, I owe a latte to someone tomorrow. Sigh.

In other less astonishing news, I've officially moved into my new place. Yes indeed, this bachelor pad is set and catered to the endurance athlete. You're probably thinking [actually, you're probably NOT thinking] what's in the fridge?
6 Whole Soy Mixed Berry Yogurts. Wow. Stupid good. So good, you feel stupid.
2 bins of California Strawberries. Yes, life is good in Cali.
18 bananas. How long will that last? Maybe...maybe, 4 days.
6 lbs of low-fat Meusli
2 jars of Pasta Arrabiatta sauce. This stuff is fire - literally!

Outside of the fridge, packets of brown rice pasta, fettucinni to be specific.
And as far as condiments go....let's just say I got the essentials covered.
Spike - what doesn't go well with Spike?
Parma - Why else become a raw vegan?
Agave - My crack.
Chalula Hot Sauce - cuz Tabasco = Wack.

And so tonite is the first night in the casa bianca. It's definitely got a rustic Italian feel to it. Now all I need is a personal chef, 5,439 boxes of Chocolate-Coconut LaraBars [cuz 5,438 wouldn't suffice], a stunning Italian super model for a language teacher, good weather, good food, good company and some good vibes and this place will be happenin'.

Until then, the laundry calls, and I'm getting tired of this particular song on my iPod [currently BEEN listening to:Pharrell, She's an Angel]. Hope you weekend was good and restful. Early night for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

  1. What is this Parma, you speak of?
    ~Jamie, the bran new, baby vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Jamie -

    Parma is the vegan - and actually, raw vegan - alternative to Parmesean Cheese. Check out this website:
    www.eatintheraw.com <--they are the makers of Parma.

    It is basically a combination of nuts, seeds, spices and garlic to make a delicious topping. I put it on pretty much everything and anything. Except bananas. Hmmm..... =)

    ReplyDelete