Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What's this? Michael Chua? Veganism?




Made ya look huh? Suckaaaaas.
Not but really though, does this mean Mike Chua is a v-v-v-v-v-v-v-v-very vegan man?
As Homer Simpson says..."Communism, in theory, works too." So the answer is no. He is not. He is still in the dark but from our discussion today, I hear he reads this blog [boo-yah!] and decided that he needs to incorporate some of my diet in his life.
Hmmmm....more fruits and vegetables? Is it really that tough to do? Let's ask Chairman Mao.

Alex: So Mr. Chairman Mao, what are your thoughts on fruits and vegetables?
Mao: Wine is made from fruit...drink wine! I do with my 4,596 hostesses! Vegetables...good for digestion! Why do you think I can continue to..to....to.......wait, what the f**k was I talking about?

In short, if Chairman Mao thinks it's a good idea, you probably need to eat more fruits and vegetables too [or rather, roots n' shoots!].
If it were me though, I'd throw in a couple more bananas. Check that, a butt load of bananas....the size of Kathy Lee...errr...scratch that. Bad image.

But seriously, my night was good. Felt like superman on the bike. After V02 max intervals, I did 8 more intervals just cuz that's what she said. That doesn't make sense. Sigh.....

Dinner was with mom and she bought some delicious mushroom and barley soup, brown rice pasta and spiced cole slaw with almonds. Not bad.
Pics:
1) Mike Chua 'faking' Veganism. But hey, gotta fake it till ya make it you know what I'm saying?
[Amelia: Yes, I know what you're saying!]
2) I went so fast, I can't even take a picture without moving.
3) Where the pain [magic] happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment