Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bad Burrito

To say that my vegan burrito sucked would be like calling the battle of little big horn a discouraging afternoon. I got out eager to try this new mexican join that supposedly serves a mean vegan burrito:
tons of guacamole, blackbeans, red rice, steamed veggies, lettuce, salsa all between a whole-wheat wrap? All this for under $7. Okay, I'm listening.

I walk there and it's kind of in the sticks - sometimes a good thing. In this case though, I was greeted by loud-mouth, wide-nosed, heavy-breathing bankers/brokers/jokers/tokers/smokers all looking for their mexican fix. Only good thing was the 'big boys' had gotten their burrito[s] before I did and so there was no line. Having said that, I wish there was a line so that I could haul ass outta there.

It was unremarkable and totally forgetful. I guess that's why I'm feeling a bit blue today. That or the notion that it's a rest day and I don't like not doing anything. I feel so Kylie-Monogue-ish [what the hell does that mean?]...ya know...skinny but I really don't do shit and am undeserving of it. Only good thing is the Tuesday Download.
Robbie Rivera put out a new album called 'Closer to the Sun'. Not too shabby except he's a few months early for that. Oh wait but if I was still in Hawaii I wouldn't have that problem. Correct-o-mundo senorita.

And now, time to do what I do best: Fantasize about all the crazy running and cycling apparel I only wish I could buy. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment