Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Euro-trashing continues on Saturday

In a few days, I'll be ready for the true italianization of my life. It's been almost two weeks since I got the faux-hawk a-la Damiano Cunego & Giovanni Visconti [I added him, he seems to be the next in line for bad-ass italians that sport faux-hawks too]. If you recall, I was ordered to give it 2 weeks for 'the hawk' to grow, at which point, it gets cut short. How short? Well, they will take a 3 to the sides to make it truly sand out! Errr.....

And now for the finishing touch, they're going to leave a little bit of the end long like a pony tail of some sort. Apparently, this sort of thing is popular too in Europe. Am I excited? Umm....hell yes! Thus far, the euro-mullet has been turning heads and bodies =). The big jump will be getting a total wardrobe change to match the haircut. What's that mean? Well, I won't dive into detail but most likely tight -fitting jeans [do they get smaller than a waist 29?], skinny tshirts and a compulsive need to crop-dust Parma and Spike on everything [my version of Parmesean].

Today was my first V02 max interval workout. Safe to say at times it really, really, and I mean REALLY blew the entire horse's...ya know. Yeah. I'm coming to terms with the notion that 'training' must be done around 180 bpm which is high enough to put most meat-eaters in cardiac arrest. Hah! Serves you right! jk. What if I'm not? =)

An Alex moment happened at lunch today. I was sitting down, getting jiggy with my Italian language book when I overheard someone say 'dammnit! do I have to be on top of you 24/7'. I took a bite of my sandwich, mulled over it a moment and thought.........


.......c'mon, do you REALLY need me to tell you what I thought! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment