Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Testing Hell - O.M.G.

As I hinted on in an earlier post, today was a test day for Evelyn and I to see where we stand in our relationship. What was the test? No, it was not who could eat more bananas [I'd win], cause more suffering [she'd win] or snort the most lines of wasabi [loooong story, dont ask].

Testing today was a 5 minute test of my power to see where I'm at. There were 2 five minute tests and as you cna see, I left little to chance on the first one while the second, I totally laid an egg.

Test numero uno:
Time: 5 minutes [duh]
Heart Rate: 180 bpm
Cadence: 113 rpm
Power: 340 w

Test numero due [pronounced dooh-eh in Italiano]
Time: 5 minutes
Heart Rate: 179 bpm
Cadence: 109 rpm
Power: 312 w <--Yeah, that was pretty slow.

That first test hurt so much, I walked away feeling grateful about a lot of stuff in my life =)
Like how tests like these make that 'bad burrito' more appealing, or Angelina Jolie's lips less gargantuous [why do people like her?]. Ya know, stuff like that.

In other news, I made a boo-boo at work that took a huge chunk of my time and I was FORCED to eat a massive vegan falafal. It wasn't me, it was....YO MAMA! =) Her falafals rock my world.............


.......among other things. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I take offense to this given I look EXACTLY like Angelina Jolie. Ok, I lie. Only my chest size is similar in comparison.

    Ok, now I'm just totally lying. But I will take some of those vegan falafals. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete