Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quality Foods!

Been eating some quality food lately everyone and have been an overall glutton in truth! Granted, I haven't been going overboard like last time...but let's just say I haven't shyed away from good foods either.

Went to an awesome raw vegan food restaurant today with my mom called Raw 118 degrees. Why 118 degrees? Because that's the temperature with which you heat food before you start breaking down enzymes and performing your own science experiments. It was wonderful and my mom and i were bashful. We had: California Cobb Salad, tostadas with spiced guacamole, burrito, enchiladas, green smoothies, coconut kefir and a to-die-for raw vegan chocolate brownie with fresh strawberry slices on top. Holy crap...makes me wonder what the hell everyone else is eating since this was so sinfully good.

Dinner was great too. I had a huge cabbage salad with soy protein [half of this was raw vegan and the rest vegan], edamame, some awesome pasta with mushrooms and then half of my moms tofu alfredo pasta. Don't worry, will post pictures of this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment