Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Pain and the Pleasure [twisted I know]



<--- That's a picture of me on a stationary bike spinning after an intense morning cycle. Notice that nice, red area on the hip. But for you ladies...notice that very sexy cyclist arm tan I'm sporting. Incredibly pronounced huh?! Yeah, thought you'd like that.

Sadly, the road rash has made running all but ridiculous as I look like a flat-footed duck. The lesson being, running 5-minute miles with road rash is damn near impossible and incredibly painful. Don't try this at home kids, seriously.

Thankfully, I'm going to treat myself to some good food tonite after I gulped down 2 incredible green smoothies. It's also the Tuesday Download and I've ALREADY been going strong and have some quality updates. Thank you iTunes for FINALLY putting out some decent music. Will update later on tonite with the download + the day's log. If you're wondering, I put rubbing alochol AND peroxide on it when I finished my ride....HOLY CRAP. I'VE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER IN MY LIFE EXPERIENCED A STINGING SENSATION SO BAD BEFORE. DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment