Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Download - Something positive

It's been a while since iTunes put something of value together but they did something right today. Check out Andy Van Buuren State of Trance August 2009. Pretty good couple of songs in that eclectic mix. I'm also downloading 2 new CD's: Hed Kandi - Served Chilled and Space Ibiza 2009.
Starting to get back into the swing of things athletically which I suppose, is synonymous with my blogging. Again, light exertion day but certainly felt a nice twinge behind my calf. Tomorrow will be a rough cycle day too. Man that one is really going to suck but I guess this is what it takes to build than pain threshold.

Diet was pretty good today and I'm pleased with where I'm at.
Breakfast - green smoothie with a larabar
Lunch - green smoothie with a larabar
Dinner - grilled tofu salad with hummus, soy gluten-wheat-free pizza.

Very satisfying and filling! Doesn't take the sting out of soreness but it'll do.

1 comment: