Monday, May 24, 2010

Veganism + Waikiki = Veganiki

Waikiki Beach...the view[s] are nice.

Almost sounds like a hurricane huh? Or better yet, a tsunami?
Okay, okay, bad joke...that was poor humor but for those of you that have followed this silly blog, last time I was in Hawaii we had the tsunami scare. And then Michael Chua took over writing this blog and did an okay job. He mainly wrote about what he does best: mocking me and my veganism while eating down spam musubi.

BUT NOT THIS TIME! Nope...the young man [no, I didn't refer to myself in the third person] makes his return to Hawaii. I can already sense the ethereal atmosphere as I walk blurry-eyed off of the airplane right arond 8pm HNL time. Just in time for some quality jdramas and a few LaraBars to get over 'jetlag'.

My plan in Hawaii:
Get fat ass up [around 7 or so...]
Check: cyclingnews.com and watch Giro
WHILE
checking raidernews.com
After Giro stage [still in PJ's], stroll out to Jamba juice shirtless...
Order Acai bowl and consume
Walk back home, change into cycling gear.
Play PS3 and read.
Eat [again]
Cycle 65 miles
Eat [yet again]
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN 7 miles.
Decompress at Honolulu Club.
Get physical therapy for muscular atrophy from sitting in hot tub for so long.
Go to Waikiki.
Eat [Thai food].
Eat [other stuff besides Thai food].

What's Waikiki? Gee...thought you'd never ask!
But before that, I've got some intervals to knock out on the biccicleta. Come now, you didn't think I'd make it that easy right? Gotta be able to sleep at night for Pete's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment