Wednesday, May 5, 2010

San Francisco Days...


The above pics were taken minutes from where I work. Indeed, it's kinda trippy being back in the Bay Area but you just gotta love that scenery. I was thinking earlier today that while I love being back home, some things I certainly miss about Hawaii.

Things are a bit too 'formal' here.
Not so many braddahs in shorts, flip flops and tshirts.
Where are all the ramen-ya and udon-ya?
And when you walk into a 7-11, where is the spam musubi? [not like I even eat that crap anymore...]
and most important: where the hell are the bikini-clad, surf-board toting women?!?!?!!?
[come on...you knew that was coming!]

Still, it's tough to not appreciate the view ain't it? More so when you're holding a meditteranean wrap with hummus, brown rice and mushrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment