Thursday, May 13, 2010

Allora! Giro TT-ing & Music


'akldjfkjd akjk Maggio 8 - 30 ahiekmkmnvndkj .
kajdf Giro d'Italia kjjsirtk kajhithek.'

[in case you didn't know, that's Italian for 'this month from May 8 - 30, is the first grand tour of the season, the Giro d'Italia.] I figured your Italian skills weren't as good as mine and hence my translation. Normally I charge for my translating services btw...

Also this month, mama tellez came back from hour Tour de Med where she took a long cruise ship all over Europe. Must have been difficult...all those sweeping italian bikes, bottles and model =) I'm sure she endured some challenging times: how can a small asian woman possibly down all those pizzas and gelatos? I think Freud died asking that question too...

On a typical day I'd get up, eat some bananas and then watch the Giro on the internet-O [notice how that rhymes!!]. But today, I'm coming off a nice rest day yesterday. And today, I've got some nice, nice TT efforts ahead of me. Some of my more 'curious' readers are always curious as to what I listen to PRE, during and POST anaerobic hell sessions on the bike. So I thought it best to not only give you the names, but then link them up to YouTube as well! Riiiight! C'mon, who loves you!?

PRE-ride:
1) Michael Jordan Commercial - Break to Build
2) Nike Football Commercial - Leave Nothing [bad ass commercial]
3) Voyager - Ocean Grey [didn't think I listened to rock huh!]

DURING-ride:
1) Dirty Vegas - Tonight [above & beyond remix...the best remix around!]
2) OceanLab - On A Good Day [above & beyond remix]
3) DJ Tiesto - Everything
4) Fabrizio E Marco - Call it Love [because hey, what kind of Italian faux-hawker would I be without some euro trash music?!]
5) and of course, what cycling sesh would be complete without THE Alejandro song.


POST-ride [aka 'the Warm Down'...essentially 240 watts]:
1) Brave Citizens - The Same Way
2) DJ Rap - Give it All Away
3) Owl City - Vanilla Twilight [cuz Imma real sentimental muthafu*ker...]

So there you go girls, go listen to that and proceed to beat yourself until lactic acid runs through all of your legs and body. Once you've had that feeling, eat some bananas, down some oatmeal [made with soymilk mind you] and go make babies. 14 of em. =)

1 comment: