Thursday, May 6, 2010

On A Good Day





Wait.
Stop...right....thurr! [not a typo!]

Go to youtube right now...you know you spend a shitload of time on there anyways...but just go there now. That, or click my link! Tee hee! This video summarizes how my Thursday went. Sweet remixed trance song...sweet San Francisco day.


Weather? A calm 69 degrees, light breeze. Put that on repeat and you'll have the week's forecast.
So what made this day especially over the top? Well, hows about a surprise visit from the misses who MADE a vegan lunch! kapow! What were the goodies? Hows about some vegan rice krispie treats [home made], vegan risotto, vegan pasta salad and a banana for good measure. Wow. I destroyed the pasta salad and as we speak, I am destroying the risotto. the rice krispies, well, those were killed soon after my ride. We picnic-ed in front of the bay bridge and walked around speaking of doofiness, tomfoolery-ness, etc.


And my bike ride? Well let's just say it's been one of the best I've had IN A LONG TIME [thats what she....well, yea]. Retarded. Interval.ing. ing. ing. ing. ing. ing. Yep, 6 times. How long you say? Try 4 mins of anaerobic hell. Did it hurt? Fk yes. Was amazeballs? You betcha. Better than that in fact. It was...deep breath...

SUPER-CALI-FRAG-ILISTIC-ESPE-ALI-DO-CIOUS! Those that read that book now....the uncool people..read on. ;-)


Pretty much, my day has been one of excellence and overall happiness.
What else can make this day better? Umm...for the Lakers to LOSE! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment