Friday, May 28, 2010

Madeline, meet the WORLD







From sunny and beautiful Hawaii, Madeline and I say 'Aloha!'.
I'd like you all to meet the current woman of my life: Madeline ['Maddy' for short].
As you may recall, the road bike's name is Evelyn.
Which means I've got: Eve & Maddy.

Ahh, life is good.

Anywho, here are the specs on Maddy for you to drool on.
Yeah...betcha wish I could be on top of you like how I'm on top of her huh? ;-) bam!
-----------------------------------------------
Frame: Scott Plasma LTD Size 49
Groupset: Shimano Di2 [!!!]. Electronic. Finger. Shifting. Need I say more? I push buttons.
Aero bars: PRO Missle, straight bars.
Saddle: Fizik Arione Tri 2
Drink System: Profile Design [not shown]
Cranks: SRM [also not shown...awaiting the BB] FSA
Pedals: Speedplay
Handlebar Tape: Fizik
Name: Madeline AKA 'Maddy'
Training Wheels: Roval
Race Wheels: TBD [if it were up to me, I'd throw zipp disc and 808 on front]
Keith Nishimoto and the boys at Momentum MultiSport [see link!] hooked it up and got me fitted for her in one day. She and I will go on our first ride in a few days....

No comments:

Post a Comment