Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Big News! Announcing: Madeline, Evelyn's sister!

In typical Alex fashion, I'm telling you all this a smidget late:
I'm traveling to HAWAII next week!

For how long you say? How's about an entire week! bam! Cannot wait and am sooooo looking forward to it. Quality acai bowls made with soymilk, delectible vegan pizzas and soups, incessantly being made fun of by my friends for my choice in food [you all know who you are] and of course, surf-board-toting-bikini-clad women. ;-)

Current weather in HI? 83. Tomorrow's forecast? 83. The weekend forecast? You guessed it, 83.
Safe to say I'll be basking in the sun for the most part which is difficult to imagine because I already spend a crapload of time in the sun and have horrid tan lines! My daily agenda? Pssshhht. I'm shocked you should ask. Get up. Blend smoothie. Run on beach. Cycle. Lunch. Lounge at the Honolulu Club. Dinner. Blend smoothie. Japanese and Korean dramas. Wow. And just think...An. Entire. Friggin. Week.
Oh, and the Giro is on the internet-O [again, I got mad rhyming skills!]

But perhaps bigger news than that.....is the addition I will make to my (cycling) family. Yes, it's high noon Evelyn [current road bike] got herself a sister [a TT rig!]. Her name is 'Madeline', named after my land-lady's adorable young daughter. So now, you have 'Eve & Mady'. No doubt, I will have pics to follow....doctor's say she's due next week sometime. Fingers crossed for a defect-free birth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment