Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Aloha time folks...

In a few hours, I'm off to the beautiful islands of Hawaii for a long-overdue vacation filled with cycling [duh], eating [duh], bikini-clad-surf-board-toting-females [duh], watching NBA playoffs [duh] and overall being a lazy bum. Yes, it's off to live the good life, equipped with HAWAII EXCLUSIVE jamba juice bowls and numerous trips to Whole Foods.

As always, I will be posting the aforementioned tomfoolery daily so you can get your morning coffee, come back to your desk job, stare at my photo and contemplate: "what the f*ck am I doing with my life!?"

...okay, maybe you won't do that but you get the idea. If I didn't rub it in on ya, I wouldn't care would I?! =) Next time we speak, I'll be in Oahu, probably stuffing down a banana or two and kicking back in the hot tub. Till tonite or tomorrow amigos..

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment