Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Taking the chill pill



Yes, life ain't too bad for this ex-banker-from-Hawaii! Current weather right now in the bay area: 68 degrees with a light breeze. Not shabby. Today, I had a light breakfast with a good friend of mine and somehow or another, we got on the topic of razors [for shaving one's legs of course]. I told her about my experience with the schick venus and she concurred. So much so, she even recommended that her mother use it. Best line of the day was the response:

" Well, if that razor is good enough for Alex's legs, they are certainly good enough for mine! "

Brings a tear to my eye when I think about the beauty in that statement. =)
Also today, I decided to finally post a pic of what San Francisco is like now. Usually, I go on long walks by myself [awwwwwwwwwwww.....cue puppy dog eyes] after eating my lunch and that is the view I see. Impressive huh? Such is the beauty of San Francisco and the place I now call home.

The other pic is one I took of myself sunbathing [as if I need it] this past Saturday from my home. Look at all the foilage and greenery! Now that's living! After a hard bike workout, a soid vegan pastry and like 4 bananas, nothing says 'Lazy Saturday Afternoon' quite like sititing outside and doing nothing. Ahhh...looks like summer's almost here. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Take your slippers off while you're lying in the sun! You don't want those slipper tan lines. Oh wait, you've got crazy cyclist tan lines every where else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe....

    Yeah but those crazy ass cyclist tan lines are sooooooooooo epic right now! =)
    Good to hear from ya dude!
    I've missed you over here in Cali

    Gunna race at Stanford this weekend. You know my ass is going to Stacks..

    ReplyDelete