Friday, April 2, 2010

Nature Express & Vabio Love

Couple of days ago, my dad took me to lunch at my favorite vegan fast food joint. As you all have read about, that place is non other than Nature Express located on Solano Ave. In addition to the many, many delectible desserts they have - did I mention, they have VEGAN DONUTS! - they also have some damn good burgers and breakfast burritos. My favorite being: the works. Rice pilaf, beans, soyrizo and green salsa all in a spinach wrap. Along with this comes a giant sized portion of Tapatio hot sauce.

For those of you not in the 'know', Tapatio is a hot sauce from Mexico and it is the shit. I dont care what you put up next to it, Frank's, Chalula, Sriracha....Tapatio is where it's at. Anyways, our server brought out this gigantic tub of it and it was a damn near sexy sight.

Almost as good as....vabio. =)
My dad's name is Pablo and when he ordered, our server asked for my dad's name. He, of course, said: "Pablo". Apparently, this came out as "Vabia".
And then changed to "Vabio". [not even 'FABIO']
And then finally, it came back to "Pablo". How epic is that!

The best part as you can see from the receipt, is next to the name, there is a cirlce with "hehe" written inside. Now that's too funny! [picture coming soon!]

No comments:

Post a Comment