Monday, April 5, 2010



First off - I'm back! Okay well, not really back, back but back to blogging. Full health is about a week away. Shucks! My bike form was starting to come around with all those damn V02 intervals. I swear those things are just miserable. It's like a reverse colonoscopy - not that I've had one. Gross. This weekend I spent catching up with friends and generally making a pig and fool of myself at herbivore in Berkeley.

You'll see 3 photos here. The first of of Emily doing what she does best, looking pretty while eating a burrito. This is the exact opposite of me. I tend to look like a rabid monkey devouring the flesh of an overly ripe banana. The adjective that comes to mind is: VIOLENT. She, somehow is very composed throughout the whole thing and suprisingly lady-like [uh oh...I can feel I'm going to get my ass kicked shortly....]. More impressive: She finished the whole f*cking thing! I guess the old joke is true: The littlest things pack the biggest stomachs [cue second beat down].

The next is of yours truly doing what I do best: sticking a NON-fried french fry up my nostril. Why? Because I can't think of a reason why NOT to do that. And besides, those seasoned potato strips were damn good with the addition of Agave Sweetened ketsup. =)

Finally, I got caught up with my good friend Amy who - to my extreme happiness - is focuing her efforts on self improvement and generally being a happy person [not that she wasn't!]. I told her one of the side effects of being vegan [besides looking uber-sexy sticking stuff up one's nostril] is that one is happier and less agitated [must be that lack of animal hormones running rampant]. Though I thought my rhetoric was pursuasive, she didn't take the broccoli and she is still a carnivore. Soon enough...she'll see the light. I did, however, relish the half-hearted victory as she ate her Vegan shwarma wrap [pictured above] and - with a mouthful of goodness - mumbled 'mkdhdhksjfdkj I'm going to come back here with friends kajdkfhdhgkjfkdjadfkj'.
Yeah...it was a good weekend. And it was Easter.
p.s. what the hell holiday is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment