Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Italian Feasting

Like I said yesterday, I went upstairs to dine with my landlady and her husband and safe to say, hearty italian food kicks a lot of ass. We had some wonderful all vegan pesto on linguini, followed up by nice potato wedges and rice inside of a hallowed out tomato. Kapow! Certainly a wonderful meal spent with great company. They have a daughter named Madeline and a boy named Julian. Safe to say that boy is fueled on red bull, at least, he acts that way! Regardless, he's a lot of fun and I certainly enjoyed making paper airplanes for him. Brought me back to my own boyish years. Errr...wait, I still am a boy huh? Sigh.

Weather in the bay area has been much like my sleeping pattern as of late. One day it's fine and the next...blah. Somethings going on but rest assured, I'm going to sleep like a baby tonite with a good workout and a full stomach? you betcha. All that's left is to watch my korean drama and whew....stick a fork in me.

A friend wrote me about a soy problem she has been noticing and I'm going to address this specifically tomorrow so stay tuned for that.
Talk to you all tmmr!

No comments:

Post a Comment