Friday, January 29, 2010

Phase 1 Euro-ization Complete

Straight faux-hawk-in son! Building on the momentum from last post, I've decided to take my first step into renouncing my Hawaiian running genes and coming to terms with my European-cycling genes. Sigh...it's been difficult but I figured hey, gotta start somewhere right?

And so...the shit storm begins. Starting with.................
The faux-hawk! Yes indeed, it's an E-P-I-C haircut. Let me rewrite the dialogue that went on about this:
Alex: Hello, I'd like this [flips open laptop, shows picture of Damiano Cunego].
Stylist: You can get this YET as parts of your hair just aren't long enough. But, what we can do is get everything ready so that in two weeks, you'll have 100% Euro hair.
Alex: Great.
Stylist: For the full effect, I'd like to go with a 4 on the sides. Also, you have typical asian hair so you're going to need to buy some paste to hold up the backside. And with that, take a seat.

Some 20 minutes later and with tons of hair on the floor, it is done.
Pics to come later. Honestly, from the front is doesn't seem different [that's what she said!] but apparently from the back it's noticeable [that's what she....ahh, nevermind. You get it by now.]

Stay tuned non-euro-trashers...

2 comments:

  1. I'm eagerly awaiting these pictures and totally behind this decision. 100 percent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nasty son! First a gold grill, then this...make up your damn mind

    ReplyDelete