Thursday, January 7, 2010

Off-Day [finalllllly!] + failed photo shoot =(

So today was the first off-day I've had in 6 days. And man, this was sorely [get it!] needed. 2 days of back to back 2-a-day interval sessions = suck. Off-day filled with friends and family = better. I got up and slept in till 6:20am [wow, can't believe I said that!] and got up with a nice smile. Man, I do love me some off-days. Had some muesli with soymilk and then threw in about 20 strawberries, 2 bananas and a hefty sized orange. Wow. That was an awesome breakfast.

Went to work and programmed some SQL and for lunch, I'll be really nerdy and show you the syntax [in SQL].
USE Alex's Stomach
SELECT roasted eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, avocado, greens FROM
Cafe Cicils
WHERE bread = freshly toasted ciabbata
AND 1 banana
GO

BAM! Now some of you have wondered where those photos were. Sigh...they're coming. Truth be told, I ate all of it before I had a chance to do anything. Don't blame me...it was Tim Geitner, oh wait, the ex NY Fed Bank Chairman, errr...the devil =)
[if you don't know, check www.bloomberg.com].

Tomorrow won't be too pretty but hey, it's Friday and I can go to work at 10am. Best part about Fridays would be getting Vegan burritos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vegan sour creme, black beans, brown rice, soy chikin', salsa and guacamole.
To summarize: Vegan burrito > Vegan sandwich
[not even close]


No comments:

Post a Comment