Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Euro-Trashing 2k10







Yes folks, 2010 is the year I REALLY REALLY begin to acknowledge that Italian part of me [thanks dad]. Part of this decision has to do with my ever-increasing love for cycling and how I get to wear cool Oakley sunglasses [when the weather permits, which is a nice way of saying not right now]. Another part of it has to do with my relationship with all things vegan italian. Didn't think there was such thing did ya? I got news for you sister....you can 'veganize' pretty much anything. From creamy mushroom alfredo to stacked 'lasagna', it's doable. Let me stop right there before I drool all over my keyboard and cause some serious problems for my computadora [yeah, betcha didn't know that's italian for computer huh?]






Along with my endeavors to get 'Euro-pro' skinny, certain quality upgrades need to be made along the way - granted some of it is aesthetic. For example:



1) Faux-hawk - haven't done the deed yet....just need to.....



2) Buy ripped jeans, gucci loafers and tight, tight fitting ribbed t-shirts. I think that's italian?



3) Listen to 'Italo' house music. This is pretty much Euro-trash music that typically is upbeat with a female or male voice in the background speaking english or italian. Youtube it to see what I mean.



If I could pinpoint a 'style' that this resembles, just image.google who 'Damiano Cunego' is. One of my favorite pro tour riders and get this, that little pip-sqeek can push 430 watts at 20 minutes. At 128 lbs [61 kg], that's a whopping SEVEN TIMES his strength-to-weight ratio. F**kin-hell man!






Anyways, I've done a few things:



1) Picture of our dirty ass garage where I keep Evelyn away from cold weather and cold looks.



[that's me and the red SRM].



2) Picture of Damiano Cunego or Il Piccolo Principe [the little prince] and Pipo Pozzatto [two of the italian stallions in the pro tour!]



3) My fit day son! Get off me!






No comments:

Post a Comment