Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rest Days Never Felt So Good...

So today I had the best of intentions to set out on a really hard run seeing as how it was an off-day from the bike and swim. And ya wanna know what ended up happening? I sat on my fat ass in the afternoon, too tired and too sore to really even put down a run.

Normally, this wouldn't be an option. Why is that? Well, it's a Wednesday. And if I was in Hawaii, Wednesdays mean one thing to me: Waikiki. And by Waikiki, I mean running shirtless through the streets, dark dark Oakley sunglasses on so they cant see where I'm looking and frequent stops to admire the native - sometimes from a distant land - scenery. :-) Yes, that's the inherent beauty that is Hawaii. Nowadays, I'm left with clean roads, lots of trees but not much by way of 'scenery' if ya feel me! Just trails and HILLS HILLS HILLS. Finally..HILLS...climbs in excess of 6 miles..all kindsa stuff!

Big announcement I'll post tomorrow...big big big [thats what she...ahh you get it...]

No comments:

Post a Comment