Monday, July 12, 2010

若いバナナだからな [Young Banana]

All in one go....and the 10 second SAFE rule applies.
Stripped bare...a NAKED baNA-na!

It's difficult to peel..cuz it's a young banana!

And we start! 2 baNA-nas for consumption.

In line with overall goofiness...I've decided to try and replicate, much to my disappointment, a YouTube video I saw over the weekend. Yes, it's pretty bad. Yes it involves me eating bananas. If you're not comfortable with vegan tomfoolery and overall hooliganism..I suggest you head on over to cyclingnews.com and just stay there.

BUT...if you're okay with that. I want you to...before you judge those photos...what this clip. It's pretty friggin hilarious and while it's in Japanese, there are subtitles so you shouldn't feel put-off by the whole thing.

It's essentially a contest among 3 pop / TV stars on 'manly' ways to eat a banana. And not just any banana...but YOUNG bananas. I especially love the sensei's way of doing things where he 'stips the banana naked!' and then 'stuffs the whole thing' in his mouth. It's pretty hilarious so I thought...wait a minute...I'm:

a) silly
b) vegan [weegan depending on whose asking]
c) like baNA-nas
d) see a)

Why not? :-) Goofiness on a Monday. 5 mile run in the AM..50 minute recovery ride on TT rig in the PM. Man it's good to be back. Big update coming soon...keep it locked knuckleheads. Until then..good night Canada...and go Spain!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the "big update" involves you moving back to Hawaii. Although I fear the update involves training for a triathlon (hence the 5 mile a.m. run)...not that you being a triathlete would be a bad thing; I'm all for that. Just want you back living in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete