Thursday, July 22, 2010

"If his name was Cedric..."

Is there anything more essential to our daily way of life than: Vegan Tomfoolery. [Editors Note: See that euro hawk!!! Slammin'!]
Sana's 'I-dont-have-a-good-side-profile' pic.

Somebody LOVES* San Pelligrino - Limonciata flavor.

Sana attempting to look all cool while drinking the water that I BOUGHT her. She just gives me the bottle and says "here beezy, buy me this."

San Francisco in the Summer. Not too shabby. Not downtown Honolulu...but it aint Little Rock, Arkansas either! [sorry Darren McFadden]

Just another ho-hum day in beautiful San Francisco, CA. And while I dare not say it's the same as a beautiful Hawaii day [Hawaii > San Francisco], I will say the weather wasn't bad but...could be warmER. Regardless, that didn't stop my very close friend and I from trapsing about the city watching mens run by shirtless [more than enough skin, put it to ya like that]. The title of the post is an inside joke but it basically refers to English [from the UK..ya know..the ones with silly accents, bad teeth and worse food! :-)] and their names [Cedric being one of them] such as: Nigel, Willoughby, Waltar [not a typo!], and Colin.

Part of why Thursdays are so special, and really, the main reason why I venture to that neck of the woods, has to do with: VEGAN DONUTS!

Pretty friggin sweet right [ha! get the pun!]. This donuts are seriously good, seriously organic, seriously vegan, seriously made with maple syrup and not shit-sugar, and seriously delicious. I got them for a certain special someone since she constantly complains about how I can easily devour these donuts with ease [Ironically, I ate hers too!]. They're soooooo good and delicious, even Mama Tellez can resist herself!

Outside that, I've had a pretty good week. I was supposed to cycle today at my gym seeing as how I'm crank-less for the moment. But then I forgot my shoes. FAIL. So instead I swam a bit which is - dare I say - improving! I'm now able to swim 4 very fast lengths of the pool in roughly 22 seconds [still very slow] without stopping! Goodness me! :-) And...get this...I'm not ingesting nearly as much chlorine as the first workout where I felt awful!

So long from San Francisco. Until tomorrow you knuckleheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment