Monday, March 22, 2010

Yet again, another post on vegan pizza...




Now look at that handsome, tall, [slightly] sun-kissed man. Tell me that doesn't look damn good! That is called the 'smiling cow' pizza and is made with gluten-free bread, soy 'teese' [it melts!], soyrizo, pepperoni and onions. In total 12 slices. Alex consumed 10. Safe to say, I replaced all those missing calories that I burned on Sunday =)

My dad is going towards vegetarianism which is awesome. I took this photo of him slurping his kale, potato and soyrizo soup. The verdict: He'll come back. And thank heaven for that. The owner is this kind, bald-headed italian bloke whose name I've decided is 'Antonio'. Chances are high that I'm wrong but well, what can you say except the man makes a damn good pizza. He knows our family, and I know his pizza chefs =)

In other news, the weather it seems is perfect for cycling. And if today wasn't a rest day, my fat ass would be outside, pounding to some solid music fit for climbing. Which brings me to my post tomorrow. A lot of you have been asking for a playlist of what Alex listens to when he's out throttling himself on Evelyn. Wish granted. Tomorrow, the blog post will be dedicted to a playlist inspired by young hova. =)

And until then, that's the vegan risotta. Wow. Super good. Cream is the unsweetened cashew creme substitute. Mama mia, santeria, lotteria [like the game!].



p.s. heard the dopest italian last name today: Pietropoli.
Hay-sus maria!

1 comment:

  1. I would kill for some of that vegan risotta. KILL. Mainly because of my newly acquired ravenous appetite making everything look delicious but still. It's looking especially appealing at this very moment. My dinner won't nearly compare and that upsets me terribly.

    ReplyDelete