Thursday, March 25, 2010

Green Smoothies + Cascada?

My other vegan [wee-gan] cyclist friend's recipe was nothing short of inspirational and I put my foot down and vowed to try it this weekend. To recap it was the following:
1) Spinach
2) Almond Milk
3) Macha powder - cuz I need that stamina ya know. ;-)
4) Frozen cherries. Personally, I'm thinking like half the damn bag. Figure the bag costs what, $3....eh....I can afford that.

Cherries, what a new [old] concept for green smoothies. I'm going to try a new one this weekend too although this bad boy is going to be all fruit. What about.....
1) 1 peach
2) heaping handful of strawberries
3) 1 banana
4) 1/2 cup of vanilla soymilk or water

Try before me and I'll go over to your house and make out with you. =) Okay but seriously, you get the idea! And now on to my second topic, Cascada. Who? What? When? Where? Why?
For those who don't know, Cascada is essentially the Brit version of Lady GaGa. And while I don't think she's as sexy as Lady GaGa - primarily because she has yet to make a song about yours truly, Ale-ale-jandro - she is one HEALTHY and good-looking Brit! She even has straight teeth too! Okay, bad joke, bad joke. Sorry to all my Brit readers.

Put it to ya like this. When I was studying Economics at the London School of Economics - cuz what else would you study?! - I saw very few dentists. Just a lot of pork and beans.
Tomorrow, I'll show you what I've been consuming for the past umpteen days for breakfast. And it's so friggin good too. Until then, try that green smoothie before me and be sure to put on your makeup. Except if your name is Mitch. Then....gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment