Thursday, March 18, 2010

Welcome Back Dad!




Yesterday, my dad came back from a 3-week 'staycation' in NYC, the land of sex, scandals, bad food and worse transporation. =) I mean, where are there hills to cycle?! Oh wait, that's right, that place is called Connecticut. Whoopsie.
Nonetheless, he came back to nice California weather dressed in a down jacket, a scarf and his snow shoes. It reminds me of myself but the opposite [goofy Hawaiian kid with little clothing on]. We picked him up at night but before, mom and I killed some time at borders and you wouldn't believe the book we stumbled on! Take a look at that gem! 'Stuff that White People Like'. Now tell me that doesn't scream class all over it?!

Today was once again beautiful. My mom joined me for lunch and we went to this middle eastern place followed by a hefty italian sandwich. Let's face it, they LOVE me wherever I go. I high-five the mail man, high five the lady at the middle eastern store, high five my mom, Emily's mom, your mom and your cousin's mom. =) Hot diggity damn, that was some good eating. And what did I get for dinner tonite? The same mutafu*kin sandwich! God damn that sh*t is good! What you're seeing there is a vegan roll followed by sundried tomato, artichoke hearts, roasted red bell peppers, eggplant, kale salad, baby greens, tomatoes with a nice spread of fire roasted red bell peppers. Ummm....I'll take another?!

No comments:

Post a Comment