Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Contemplating bike-induced death? =)

Pain, suffering and misery. Normally, these are the emotions I feel when walking into old meetings when I used to work at the bank. That, or an unexpected trip to New Jersey =)

Nowadays, I think of these adjectives in a wonderful way through squinting eyes of a [vegan] dude on his bike. That or an intense run. And though I'm a bike guy, I still appreciate the thorough ass whopping one can achieve doing intervals on the bike or on the track. Either way, if the HR isn't going over 180 bpm, safe to say you got more in the tank. Let's pick up the pace Nancy.

However, I recognize the need for music and how influential it is over me and my emotions. As such, here is what I am listening to now [and listened to today while suffering on the bike]. Be forewarned though, if you dont like pounding to dance/trance music, go ahead and scroll down to another post.
--------------------------------------------
FORMAT: Artist - Song.
Deadmau5 - Strobe. Michael Woo remix
Give it all away - DJ Rap
John O'Callaghan - Out of nowhere
Ashes and Lashes - Dub Mechanics [really, really suffer on this one!]
AcquaFix - Drunken Stars
Stand to Lose - Kyven
I Will be Here - Tiesto
Armin Van Burren - Broken Tonight

Try that on for size. In the words of the dude on the commercial:
"You're going to like the way you like. I guarntee it."

No comments:

Post a Comment