Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nonsense with Mike Chua

Whose that's handsome devil!? And those ARMS?! More than peashooters! ya jerks!
Today was nice because:
a) I'm not eating lunch alone like my loser-ish personality :-) That or I'm vegan so people think 'oh he's tooooo healthy for me!'. At least, that's what the girls at Cosmpolitan said about me!! Ahh, clearly I had too much fun with yesterday's blog post!
b) Mike Chua and I met for lunch and walked, talked and consumed calories. Mike, and he'll make NO SHAME about saying so, is a carnivore. He eats animals...mama animals, baby animals, etc. You name it. If it breaths and has 2 eyes he'll eat it. Going further, if it has a PULSE he'll eat it! But somehow, someway, he puts up with me and doesn't mind me giving him shit [more often than not it's vice versa!]


Anyways, we had some epic moments. Let's revisit them:
1) Alex: When was the last time you had Korean Mike?
Mike: Hmmm....
Alex: You know, like some Kim Chee Ji Ghae and Soju?
Mike: Oh you mean Korean FOOD!?
hahhah epic!


2) Alex: Mike you've been rather quiet lately about the guns [looking down at arms RIPPING through shirt! haah I make no lie, I have typical cyclist arms which means I have no arms!]
Mike: What guns?
Alex: [flexing my tricpes] Oh these ones right here! bam!
Mike: Well, they are well concealed weapons!
...ouch


And to cap it all off he took a photo of me in front of a rocket ship. In my typical cycling face: mouth open, tongue out, squinting!

2 comments:

  1. O Shooooot, you blended in with your black t-shirt.... You and your tongueS out, what's new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no SHE DIDNT just make a skin-color joke!

    ...and I have 1 tongue, thank you very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete