Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Going Bananas!

Ms. Denise, post-run Banana. gotta love it!
I admit, this is an old pic but still conveys the idea what I'm like post-workout. Just about ready to slaughter an entire banana plant. :-)
Dang, bananas are so good, EVEN MIKE Z likes em! Gives the phrase 'Be like Mike' an entirely new meaning!
My oh my how time flies by when you're having fun [flogging yourself daily on the bike, run and then swim portion of things].

My mom goes 'son, each time I get up and check your blog and hope to see a new post...only to be met with disappointment.'

Denise goes: 'in between work and running I check your blog and come up empty handed....'
USWeekly says: 'Alex, when he remembers to write, is a pretty funny kid. However, his issue is remembering that he even has a blog!'

Time Magazine wrote: 'I'll bet he thinks he's being cute right now.....'.
Alex's response: 'Oh I don't think I'm being cute!'

In fact, the anxiety was too much, soon-to-be-Tiger-Woods's-ex-wife Elin Nordegen said: 'I've been through hell [waiting for Alex to blog]'
Even Lady GaGa chimed in with a few words: 'dont call my name dont call my name...Alejandro!'

Goodness gracious! Some pretty epic responses no! Anywho, it goes without saying that I welcome my new blog follower [follower numero ocho!]. Welcome to the blog! I hope you find it helpful but as a warning, vegan tomfoolery is boundless not to mention how ridiculous my exaggerations are!

But anyways, I'm back blogging and as usual, back training. I've got 1 month to go before the big day. Before all that is right with the world clashes with all that is wrong with the world. This is more than vegan boy vs. triathlons, this is more than lakers vs. celtics, this is more than east vs. west...this is....the essence of class struggle.
Okay, that's an exaggeration too....about the whole lakers celtics thing. Pffft, no where close! :-) Anyways, seems like weeganism and banana-eating is having an effect on people! Just take a look at Ms. Denise and Mike wolfing down on bananaEs [not a typo!]. Who knows, you could be going ape too!



2 comments:

  1. Bananas are excellent! And thanks for the welcome, I do believe I'm number ocho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed! I know it's hackneyed but in Hawaii we simply say 'Aloha' and 'Mahalo' for reading the blog. Feel free to chime in with questions..especially any good post workout smoothies!

    ReplyDelete