Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More Pictures of William!








I'm going to go apeshit on pictures of William here because my parents keep sending them into me and bombing my inbox [they forget to re-size them]. So here are 2 very happy grandparents holding the Sir William Tellez. Enjoy!
Yesterday's log looks a bit like this:
Diet Log
Post-bike: Raw Vegan protein shake
Breakfast: Green smoothie + Clif protein bar
Lunch: Green Smoothie
Dinner: Oatmeal with 3 bananas, 1 apple and 1 peach. 2 Oatckaes. Throw in a little peanut butter and wow, solid, satisfying meal.

Exercise Log
AM: V02 sets, 6 of em! I went to work and my legs felt like jello and rubber.
PM: One of the best run workouts to date. 4 x 2 mile negative splits at 155 bpm [5:50-5:39 pace]. Finished well and wasn't sore this morning.

Oh thank heaven for the ice bath and compression pants =)

No comments:

Post a Comment