Sunday, November 29, 2009

Soooooooo not looking at my bike tomorrow

gjgfkdajkdhksnieroeorjijkdlkkjknkjdfhihohwherieirwueiuficksdnkljdkfnds
That's how I'd describe my feelings right now for physical activity. I'm beat today and my legs - well, I don't think I have legs.

I sat and soaked in the hot tub and while that should make things feel better, my legs are still trashed. Let's see, how to describe it....not as bad as post-race day but resembles the feeling I get when I do my long runs.

Went grocery shopping today and I'll let you in on what was bought at whole foods. I felt the need to reward myself - this is a constant need btw - so I'm sipping a beer right now. I think old age is catching up to me =) Hard to believe I'll be the big deuce-five in 11 days. Crap. =)

My hope is that your legs aren't as trashed and that you can keep your eyes open for more than 9 seconds. I've passed out twice writing this short post...shameful isn't it.

2 comments:

  1. And by posting yet again I am officially turning into a creepy blog stalker. But such is life. I need to ask when your birthday is? It must be near mine, which is Dec. 11. Anyway, way to copy me. (I'm a year older so I'm allowed to say that.) Happy (early) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! Nonsense! I welcome everyone to this site...ESPECIALLY creepy blog stalkers =) Vegan ones are preferred though...so, consider yourself lucky!

    I love this line:
    "way to copy me"

    ReplyDelete