Monday, November 30, 2009

Grocery Shopping with Alex Part Deux

I need to preface this blog post by stating that mama tellez stocked me up with some quality groceries which include:
1) Almond milk [yum]
2) Roasted eggplant tomato sauce [yumm <--Note one more 'm']
3) Frozen blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
4) Celery...lots and lots of celery.

Now that we got that shit straight, let's get to what's in the basket shall we? This weeeeeeeek:
5) 2 bags of frozen pineapples. I'm basically going to make my delicious fruit salad all week.
6) Hummus - because hey, how else am I supposed to eat all that celery?
7) Lavvazza Italian Decaf Espresso [one shot of this is more than enough for me]
8) Ricera Mixed Berry soy-free, gluten-free "yogurt"
9) Bananas...can't get enough of these bad boys.
10) Apples, I'm recently on a chilled apple fetish.
11) Kale for morning smoothie
12) Chalula Hot Sauce! Can't find this anywhere! Stuff tastes sooooo good too!
13) Guiness Beer. More proof that buddha loves me =)

Put in 7.35 miles running a slow pace. Definitely a recovery run given the hell that is to come tomorrow. Can you say 9 ass-whooping miles in the AM followed by a bike ride in the PM? Ummmmm yea...I think the word you're looking for is: F#$%!

1 comment:

  1. Bro, I have to admit that I, too, am in love with Lady Gaga. Her new album is amazing. And as for the pictures of her you posted on your blog, I love them, haha.

    ReplyDelete