- I've been a vegan for two years now. Two years without meat, without a single glass of milk, without ever being tempted or swayed. I believe in veganism, I believe its good for animals and for the environment. Cheers for more years to come.
- 2.1111 months ago I was 192 lbs. No lie. Those that follow this blog know what I mean and what I looked like. My closest friends don't have to search far to remember what I was like during my meat-eating-beer-drinking-college days.
- Boy what a change 2 years make.
- One of the best decisiosn of my life was to join the Honolulu Club in Honolulu, HI. I made friends, got back in the best shape of my life and decided to change for the better. Joining that gym was step 1.
- My first job after my masters degree was at First Hawaiian Bank in Hawaii. I was living and working in paradise.
- It was also in Hawaii I discovered my athleticism rather by accident. And thank the lord for that.
- It's been one year and small change that I've been a cyclist. I picked up the bike by accident...a Specialized S-works from the Bike Shop Hawaii. Since then, i've been shaving my legs ever since.
- Since relocating back to the Bay Area, I currently work as a statistician.
- My nephew, William, was born a little more than a year ago. Now the kid is eating garlic crutons.
- My brother recently got a job. Hooray for him!
- My nickname among the group of roadies I ride with is 'Hawaii'. That's because I wore bib shorts and a short sleeve jersey in January [in California].
- I still love anime...after all these years....
- Little by little, I am forgetting my Japanese that I spent so long learning and busting my ass in college. Oh well.
For my birthday, I've decided to buy myself a carbon fibre bike! :-) Can't wait. I'm taking names for what I should call her. So far, the candidates are:
Roxanna [AKA Roxie for short]
Shaniqua :-)....still keepin' it hood!
I'm taking ideas everyone so feel free to pitch in!!!!